Sunday, August 10, 2008

Maddox's arrival

Well, tonight is the last night Donnie and I will spend as just a married couple with 2 dogs. Baby Maddox is scheduled to make his entrance in the morning at 7:30!! We are really excited but I have had a bad case of the nerves today as well. But thanks to Amanda...I feel much better. She couldn't have come by at a better time today and the encouraging words and hug from a great friend just made things so much better :) Thanks Amanda!!! Keep that shoulder handy because I may need it again in the near future as Maddox, Donnie and I all try to adjust.
Anyway...we do have our phone list ready and we will begin calling/emailing first thing in the morning when he arrives. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and we can't wait for Maddox to meet everyone.
Guess I will go...we have to get up early and be at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning so I better try to get a couple of hours of sleep...yeah right!!

We should have plenty of pics to post tomorrow...stay tuned!!!!!

2 comments:

Owings Family said...

Anytime, sister! Well, I just received the pic from Donnie and must I say... YEA!!! He is precious, even when he cries! Congrats and we cannot wait to meet him tomorrow.

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Lindsey said...

I hope everything went well! Cant wait to see pictures of the little man :)