Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Yep, late again on posting but better late than never I guess. Where does all my time go??? Maddox happened to fall asleep at 7 tonight so I thought I better jump at the chance to get a new post out there.
Not a lot going on at the Lawson house. Just trying to get back in the groove and get things in order after the holidays. Thankfully 2009 is behind us (what a year!) and hopefully 2010 will be much better for everyone. Here are some Lawson Family Christmas pics from near and afar...Bama!

Maddox enjoying his first snow. He loved it and did not want to come back inside.


Mommy and Maddox next to the Christmas tree.


Daddy and Maddox beside the tree. We need a tripod so we can get us all in one shot...LOL
Scooter enjoying his pizza at Chuckee Cheese's this past weekend.




My Alabama family...my HUGE little brother Chip, my sister Cheryl my dad and step mom. Love y'all!!


I have no idea what this is all about...LOL


Maggie giving her little cousin a Christmas kiss on the cheek. She is sooo sweet!!



All the kiddo's together at the Daugherty Christmas party!





























































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Nikki said...

That is funny, I took advantage of some blogging time tonight during the game too. Cute Christmas pics!