Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last pics of 2008

He's such a funny baby!
He looks like such a little boy there instead of my little baby!

Maddox is trying to decide which sport he will take up...hopefully it will be Basketball. (mom thinks it is a little more safe than football)


Miss Maggie having her Christmas dinner...not sure what it is/was but she was sure excited about it!



Maddox all wrapped up at the Christmas parade...Brrr!




Hey everyone! I can't believe it's been well over a month since I posted last. Maddox and work are really keeping me busy.
Anyway my little guy is growing like a weed. He will be 5 months old on 1/11/09...time is passing by so quickly.
We had a bittersweet Christmas this year. Bitter because my step- grandmother passed away on 12/23 but sweet because we had two new additions to our families. Maggie and Maddox had a blast checking out all their great Christmas gifts but I know next year will be really exciting because both of them will be mobile and into everything. I'm so thankful for them both. Well, I guess I'm a horrible mother...I didn't take ANY pictures with my camera for Christmas!! I've had to rely on everyone else's pics, so I don't have any to post. But I hope you enjoyed the few snap shots that I did have.
As some of you know, I have a brother in the Air Force and on 1/2/09 he left for another tour in Afghanistan for 6 months. I'd like to ask that you keep his family in your prayers that they remain strong while he's away and please pray for Scott's safe return in July.
HAPPY 2009!!!

I'd like to wish everyone a HAPPY 2009!!!








3 comments:

Owings Family said...

Don't worry about missing Christmas pics! I'm pretty sure I did the same thing! We will definitely add Scott and his fam to our prayer list. Do you have an address where we can send him a card? Let me know. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

He sure is getting big and looking more and more like a little boy. Christmas was so much more fun this year with the little ones around!Hope to see you all soon!

Tara said...

He is so cute!