Sunday, January 18, 2009

Maggie is 1!!!

Last Saturday was my niece, Maggie's first birthday (as well as Donnie's). I cannot believe she's a year old already. We had her party in the play area at McDonald's and all the kids had a blast playing in the tower and sliding down the slide...even a couple of the big kids (me and my sister) made an attempt at the tower/ slide and were successful but we were both really winded when we finally reached the bottom. We both learned a lesson...leave that stuff to the real kids...LOL But she received a lot of great gifts and the party was a huge hit. Anyway, I had to post some of her party pics...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!



Maddox wearing his mostly pink birthday party hat!! Maggie thoroughly enjoying her cake...yummy!

The cousins...and Maddox is still wearing that pink hat!!


Miss Maggie...such a cutie :)



Awesome Birthday cake. Yes, it tasted as good or better than it looked!





2 comments:

Nikki said...

Those pictures are great, her cake was amazing! They look a little alike in some of those pictures.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't believe how fast it goes! Where did she get that cake??-it is beautiful!