Monday, February 23, 2009

We're Swimming!

The proud mom's!

Noah taking a breather on the steps...he's such a cutie!


Maddox practicing extending his arms...look at that determination!



Maddox trying to blow bubbles.




Terrible pic of mom...please just look at the baby...LOL





Ok Amanda, here is your new post...LOL



I cannot believe how little time I have now. It seems the older Maddox gets the less "free" time I have and I've been told that it never gets any better. I even have a 3 day weekend now and I thought I would be able to get some rest...Yeah Right!! But, that's life with a six month old. We had our first scare this past Friday with Maddox...he had a cold for about a week and we had already taken him to the Dr and got him started on antibiotics for an ear infection and cough. Well, his cough kept getting worse and his chest was really congested so back to the Dr we went and they sent him for X rays because they said he could have pneumonia. I was horrified...but turns out he didn't have it. He did have bronchitis and he was sent home with a breathing machine and steroids. Today he sounds MUCH better and he's back to his rotten self.



Anyway, we have been taking swimming lessons with Noah and it's been lots of fun. I thought Maddox would do ok and I was right...he loves it! Good thing because I think it would break Donnie's heart if Maddox didn't like the water. The instructor is so great and she had the boys going under water on the first day. That went well, then at the next lesson, we had to let them go under and wait 3 seconds before we could reach down to get them...talk about some nervous moms! But both boys did what they were supposed to and they started making their way back to the surface. The boys did great and they never made a peep. We loved it so much that we signed up for another month. So I have added some pics of them swimming. They look so tiny in that big pool!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the boys get to bond together in the pool! Maddox is such a natural- he does better than Noah with going under for sure! I agree- don't look at the mom's...just look at the babies! =)